Microsoft and Creative England joined forces to present Greenshoots. The fund offered investments of between £50,000 and £200,000. With a look to awarding funds to games companies and SMEs who are: exciting, innovative and creative whilst demonstrating growth with the games they're creating. The programme was very regional focused, focusing on the English regions outside of London.
The programme was developed in a way to truly provide opportunity to those who may not quite reach dedicated releases on Xbox One or Windows 10 on PC. Turning an idea into reality. As well as investment, companies gained invaluable support and guidance directly from Microsoft, making Greenshoots a unique opportunity to take their game to the next level.
Brief insight into the support that was offered:
- Enrollment to the ID@Xbox Programme for Xbox One Development Kits.
- Access to Windows 10 devices for testing purposes
- Bespoke technical guidance and support directly from Microsoft.
- Received select Microsoft tools and services for free.
- Dedicated marketing support from the team at Xbox.
For more information on how you can partner with Creative England, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org