Creative England’s Games Lab Campus is ready to invest £250,000 into five businesses, funding the development of new and innovative projects for the PlayStation 4, 3 and PlayStation Vista consoles.
This invaluable support pack will include development and testing kits for the PlayStation platforms (based on requirement and company size) and this programme is eligible to start-ups or experienced companies across the following regions:
- North West
- North East
- Yorkshire and Humberside
- West Midlands
- East Midlands
- South West
To be in with a chance of securing this investment simply send us a completed application before the deadline on September 24th at 9.00am. In the meantime, we've collected our top five reasons why you should apply for the GamesLab Campus programme:
- Up to £50,000 investment with no match requirement. That means you're not required to put up any money yourself. If your application is successful, we'll provide the cash and you can concentrate on making your game the best it can be.
- Six months of ongoing support from Creative England & Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. With up to six masterclasses on how to optimise development for the PlayStation platforms and PlayStation's Play. Your questions will be answered by industry and Sony Experts, giving you all the information you need to ensure a smooth development.
- Free PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita development kits to successful applicants. You can test your developing games on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita consoles provided by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
- No need to develop exclusively for PlayStation, games can be developed simultaneously on IOS for Apple and Android for phones, tablets and PCs. As an emerging games company, you'll want your project to be accessible on as many devices as possible. With GamesLab Campus, we can help you achieve that.
- You only need to pay back your investment when your game has launched and is earning. What's more, Creative England and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe can introduce your company to third part investors for the chance to secure additional funding further down the line.
For full details and Application click here
Once more the deadline for the application is Wednesday 24th September at 9am.
- Games Funding