The five finalists for the UK Creative Business Cup competition have now been chosen. The assessment panel, made up of renowned designer Wayne Hemmingway, Director of Business Investment at Creative England Jim Farmery and Caroline Meaby, Global Programme Manager (YCE) at British Council were asked to asses the business concepts against 3 key criteria: originality, creativity and market potential. The five finalists will now take part in a UK final pitching event which will be held on Monday 14 July and which will determine the overall winner.
- iKollect – mobile art discovery
- BabyBWell – wellbeing monitor specifically designed for infant-car-seats
- Clowdy – platform to distribute, sell and discover digital content
- AirKitty – e-safety airtime-swapping and mobile messaging application
- Hungryhead – web and mobile e-learning platform for schools and universities to introduce entrepreneurship to students
UK Winner Announced
We're delighted to announced that the UK winner of this year's Creative Business Cup was Clowdy. The team will be travelling to Copenhagen for the international final later this year. In the meantime, you can read our profile piece with Clowdy CEO and Co-Founder Stuart Logan here. Details for the 2015 Creative Business Cup will be announced later this year.
- Creative Industries
- Business Support