As part of our Gameslab Leeds programme we are taking four businesses to GDC in San Francisco in February 2016, the world’s largest and longest-running professional-only game industry event.
This is a fantastic opportunity for game developers based in the Leeds city region to attend GDC, the primary forum where programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, business decision-makers and others involved in the development of interactive games gather to exchange ideas and shape the future of the industry.
Through the GamesLab programme, Creative England is able to fund four businesses to join our delegation and attend the conference. This package of support would include:
- A Main Conference + VRDC Pass (for 1 representative per successful business)
- Return Flight from UK to San Francisco, USA. Flying out 26th February and flying back on 4th March *
- Up to 6 nights’ Accommodation*
- The GamesLab team will organise a schedule of meetings for delegates with a host of publishers, platform holders, and investors. This aspect of the trip will allow delegates to networks with industry professionals whom could impact the long-term success of the delegates’ project and / or business.
* Flights will be direct where possible, and accommodation will be booked through the official GDC housing partner where possible
- gameslab leeds