We have teamed up with Barclays Eagle Labs to create and deliver the Barclays Eagle Lab - Flight accelerator – Where Creativity Meets Technology.
The Barclays Eagle Lab - Flight mentoring programme launched on the 20th March 2017, aiming to bring in thought leaders and visionary creative practitioners to share their expertise, experience and ideas.
The programme offers creative and tech high growth small businesses the chance to secure up to £25k of investment, backed up with a 3-month residency in Brighton, where each will receive intensive support from a wide range of coaches, mentors and inspirational guest speakers.
The 8 Chosen Businesses Are...
- Good Company Wealth
- Ikigai Factory Ltd (REVR)
- Perks Loyalty
- We Are Personal
The companies were chosen because they demonstrated:
- High growth or that they are early stage creative and digital companies
- They are commercial businesses with fast growth ambitions within their market or industry, which can be clearly measured and tracked
- A clear market and defined business opportunity
- That by the end of the programme they will be ready for further investment, to “scale up”
The companies will now endure a well-crafted programme, offering business support over a 3 month period (running till the 9th of June 2017). The programme culminates in a pitch to investors, giving you the opportunity to potentially secure additional investment from experienced Business Angels and up to £50k follow-on funding from Creative England.
The programme will begin with some roadmapping and leads onto 12 consecutive weeks of interesting talks, mentor sessions and drop ins... to ultimately prepare the companies for their final pitch.